morebell is a Boston-based strategic consulting firm. We provide fact-based analysis, data-driven models, and innovative frameworks that help company boards and executives create shareholder value and generate maximum returns on their investments in organic growth and M&A.
- Business and product strategy
- Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Product portfolio rationalization
- Pricing strategy
- Organizational design
- Processes and methodologies
- Budgeting for innovation
- Innovation goals and KPIs
- Platform and API strategy
- AI and ML strategy
- Data as a service
- Digital user engagement
- Analytics strategy and organization
- Data architecture, integration, and operations
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive modeling
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Enterprise architecture
- Application portfolio rationalization
- Cloud migration
- Agile methodology, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Market opportunity analysis
- Target identification
- Due diligence
- Post-merger integration
The innovation imperative is a corollary of the growth imperative. Due to human behavioral biases, innovation does not emerge organically in a mature organization and must be managed in a methodical way that we call systematic innovation.
Excel models are static, while dependencies governing our business processes are dynamic. Instead of spreadsheets, we need dynamic models that morph over time in sync with reality.
Meaningful innovation at faster clock speed is essential. A decline in unit sales can be reversed by implementing a shorter product release cycle but at the cost of reducing the overall customer population.
With decades of combined experience, we assist company boards and executives in generating maximum returns on their investments.