Improve sales performance with the world's most innovative sales enablement platform
Sales meetings lead to long sales cycles and uncertain outcomes
- A sales process is a series of synchronous meetings
- Meetings must be scheduled weeks in advance
- An enterprise deal requires 12 to 18 meetings
- A sales cycle can take months or even years
- One in ten meetings fails to convert to a follow-up
Meetingless selling accelerates the sales cycle and increases the win rate
- Morebell dramatically accelerates the sales cycle
- Information is communicated asynchronously
- Personal video messages improve the win rate
- Champions amplify the effect by resharing
- Questions are handled instantly via messaging
Morebell helps you reduce the number of meetings per sales cycle and increase the conversion rate per meeting
Move the sliders to gauge the impact
Meetings per Sales Cycle
Conversion Rate per Meeting
Do More with Morebell
Available instantly as a cloud service
Sales content management: documents, presentations, videos
Campaign management: collaboration and onboarding
Controlled sharing: security, versioning, lifecycle
Video messaging: recording, transcoding, publishing
Real-time analytics and insights: AI and machine learning
Customization and branding: logo, color palette, and artwork
Cross-platform: instantly works on any device with a browser
Integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Teams, LinkedIn
The Anatomy of a Perfect Pitch
Craft your winning pitch on Morebell and share it via email, messaging, or LinkedIn.
Get Started in Seconds
High-impact content can be authored, shared, and viewed on any device with a web browser.
With the push of a button, record a video message and add attachments from the sales library.
Send the video with an email or text message. Share it via Slack or LinkedIn.
Your customers and prospects can view the message on any device at a convenient time.
They can view the attachments and share them securely with members of their team.
Video Messaging for the Win
Why should kids have all the fun with TikTok, Snap, and Instagram.
Short-form video is making a dent in the enterprise.