morebell is a Boston-based strategic consulting firm. We provide fact-based analysis, data-driven models, and innovative frameworks that help company boards and executives create shareholder value and generate maximum returns on their investments in organic growth and M&A.
- Business and product strategy
- Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Product portfolio rationalization
- Pricing strategy
- Organizational design
- Processes and methodologies
- Budgeting for innovation
- Innovation goals and KPIs
- Platform and API strategy
- AI and ML strategy
- Data as a service
- Digital user engagement
- Analytics strategy and organization
- Data architecture, integration, and operations
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive modeling
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Enterprise architecture
- Application portfolio rationalization
- Cloud migration
- Agile methodology, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Market opportunity analysis
- Target identification
- Due diligence
- Post-merger integration
Excel models are static, while dependencies governing our business processes are dynamic. Instead of spreadsheets, we need dynamic models that morph over time in sync with reality.
There is a lot we can learn from 170-million-year-old creatures. Defining just a few simple rules and promoting the freedom to experiment can lead to a surprisingly robust and dynamic organization.
Meaningful innovation at faster clock speed is essential. A decline in unit sales can be reversed by implementing a shorter product release cycle but at the cost of reducing the overall customer population.
With decades of combined experience, we assist company boards and executives in generating maximum returns on their investments.